Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
Original recipe makes 6 servings Change Servings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In sauce pan melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add salt, pepper and flour. Pour in the chicken broth, cook and stir until mixture boils. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In skillet brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter. Grease a cooking dish with the remaining tablespoon butter and layer potatoes. Pour mixture over potatoes and place browned chops on top. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- PREP 30 mins
- COOK 1 hr 30 mins
- READY IN 2 hrs